- Updation of Permanent Account Number (PAN), KYC Details and Nomination in respect of your shareholding in the Company.
- Dematerialisation of shares held in physical form.
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has, by its Circular No. SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2021/655 dated November 3, 2021, mandated the Company/ Registrar and Share Transfer Agent (RTA) to obtain copies of PAN Card, KYC details, Bank account details and Nomination from the shareholders holding shares in physical form.
SEBI has also amended Regulation 40 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 and has mandated that transfer of securities held in physical form shall not be processed unless the same are held in the dematerialized form with a depository. This implies that you will not be able to transfer the shares held in physical form.
In view of above, we request you to take the following actions:
- Please dematerialize your shares at the earliest. As stated above, you will not be able to transfer your shares held in physical form.Please provide your PAN number and KYC details in
- Form ISR-1 alongwith the documents mentioned below:-
- Self-attested copy of your PAN card (including joint holders)
- Nomination for the aforesaid folio(s) in Form SH-13 or “Declaration to Opt-out” in Form ISR-3, ifyou do not wish to nominate any person
- Postal address with PIN, Mobile number and E-mail address
- Copy of the bank statement with details of bank name, branch, account number and IFS Code or
- original cancelled cheque leaf; and
- Specimen signature – Provide Banker’s attestation of the signature in Form ISR- 2
Please note that in case any one of the aforesaid documents/ details are not available in the folio on or after April 1, 2023, such folios shall be frozen by the RTA. Once your folio is frozen, any service request in such folio shall be processed by the RTA only after receipt of the complete documents/details as aforesaid.
We request you to send the above details to our RTA at below address:-
Skyline Financial Services Private Limited
D 153/A, Ist Floor, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase-I, New Delhi-110020
- Form ISR-1
- Form ISR-2 – Signature Verification Format
- Form ISR-3 – Declaration Form for Opting-out of Nomination
- Form No. SH-13 – Nomination Form
- Form No. SH-14 – Cancellation or Variation of Nomination
Compulsory Issue of Shares in Dematerialized Form
Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”) vide its notification dated January 24, 2022 amended certain provisions of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (“the Listing Regulations”) inter alia pertaining to issue of shares in demat mode only. Further SEBI vide its circular No. SEBI/HO/MIRSD_RTAMB/P/CIR/2022/8 dated January 25, 2022 issued operational guidelines for dematerialization of securities received for processing investor’s service request.
Further, as required under the said SEBI Circular, Form No. ISR-4, being the form for issue of Duplicate Certificate and other Service Requests can be downloaded herein.